How does it work?
- An order is placed by a Client of an Affiliate website.
- Affiliate website will need to send us the Client's
- The Clients credit card is charged through Braintree.
- The Client's
session_id information is then sent to Riskified.
- Riskified assesses this information and provides us back with a decision on fraud status.
- Riskified sends an answer back to us, and if the order passes fraud validation, the order process on our end will continue to charge the card through Braintree.
How to Integrate
Riskified Beacon Variables to set up:
- Set the
store_domain variable to 'ticketevolution.com'.
- The customer's
session_id in the
session_id in the url
Parameters to pass along at Checkout:
IP Address: In the order post body, the parameter needs to be called “
created_by_ip_address” and the value needs to be the consumer’s ip address. Any other name for the parameter will not work. You can find this in the order creation documentation here: Orders / Create
Session ID: In the order post body, the parameter needs to be called “
session_id” and the value needs to match the session id that is collected in the beacon in the section above. If these two values are not exact matches, the service itself will not work optimally. This is not currently in the Orders / Create document, but it is a parameter that can be passed through the order post body and is absolutely necessary for fraud protection to work.